Firefox ShadowDoc out of sync, how do I issue a "cache document" command?
frequently getting error message that ShadowDoc is out of sync because typing or pasting of text has been detected. Issue a "cache document: command to sync Dragon Dictate with your document
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- NortonInternetSecurityBF 2.6.1 with BrowserFramework 1.9.0, © 2014 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Web Application support for Dragon Dictate
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
The only information I could find on this error is over 3 years old. However the cache has permissions on each website. If you click on page info for a site that may be asking for cache access, you can check the permissions to store offline cache info.
Please also ask for help from the software's support, they may know what's going on.