I have paired my Firefox to my car Bluetooth system, it has paired ok and can see the phone. But it will not download or see my contacts list? I
Phone pairs ok with car. ( Jaguar) but can not see or download address book. I have no problem with my wife's Nokia or my grand daughters iPhone. They both instantly automatically can see or download address book to car.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 7_1_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11D257 Safari/9537.53
Thank you for contacting Mozilla. I understand that you are having problems with pairing your device with your jaguar. In order to better understand and investigate on the issue that you are encountering, please reply to this message with the following information:
- What is the model of your phone? (ZTE Open, LG Fireweb or Alcatel OneTouch Fire)
- What is the OS version found in the Device Information page? Please visit this link if you need help finding the Build ID of your phone.
- Please provide the exact steps to reproduce the issue you are encountering. Are you using bluetooth, usb?
- Who is your current cell phone carrier?
- How often do you encounter this issue?
Please be sure to include as much detail as possible, including any websites that may exhibit this issue, and any error messages that you may be receiving, exactly as they appear. This will ensure that we will have all the information needed to investigate into this. Thank you for your help and we look forward to hearing from you!
(1 it's a ZTE Firefox open
(2 OS version is 18.104.22.168
(3. Phone pairs with blue tooth in jaguar car. It sees the phone and works to make a call. But it dies not download or show the address book in the phone. I have copied the SIM to the phone. I have no problem with my Nokia or my iPhone 4s
(4. It had a UK orange sim, same as my Nokia.
(5 encounter all the time it will not show contact phone list
Don't know what Shekan is? Were do I find it and how do I filter it?
Hi Cuffmister, Not sure about the reference to Shekan, but there is a bug on file for support with contacts via bluetooth in the car that is being tracked for future versions of the OS.
Then the reason is because the PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile) isn't implemented yet in the current version you are a on.
Please look for the feature in future updates, and if there are any questions about updates please follow that bug.
Thanks for information, looks like a bug in the software. Will proberbly update my new Firefox phone to a Apple. Anyone want a brand new Firefox ?