Firefox crashes when printing from screen - ( Bug 1043451 ) Mac
Firefox repeatedly crashed when I try to print on any screen. I have tried to restart Firefox to the default settings but it did not work. If I can't print, I can't work... I need help! Thank you!
Modified by John99
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Picasa plugin.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.8
- Enables the interaction of Mathematica content with the latest installed version of Mathematica.
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Plus Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:30.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/30.0
BTW, running Mac OS 10.8.5 and Firefox 32.0.3