http://safewebapp.info (expired)loads in Google Chrome, not in latest FFX,Why?
I am a Sr. Editor for Informer Technologies(Software Informer). In the course of a review for 'SafeWebApp' I had to visit the above website. It displayed fine in Google Chrome but not in Firefox (latest ver). In FFX only a blank page is displayed. Yes, the related domain has expired, but does that matter ?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- LastPass Plugin
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Advanced SystemCare 7 Opera Plugin DLL
- Advanced SystemCare 7 Safari Plugin DLL
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Is safewebapp.info a fake site ? Is safewebapp.info legit and trustworthy ? http://www.scamadviser.com/is-safewebapp.info-a-fake-site.html
You are currently posting with a Firefox 31 beta version.
Does this also happen with the current Firefox 30.0 release?
I sincerely apologize for the delay in replying. I need to download installer for FFX 30.0, uninstall my current FFX 31 Beta, install Ver 30.0 and then check. As you can imagine, in the middle of work its hard to do this. Bear with me for a day and I'll get back with the answer. Thanks ...
Tried it with FFX 30.0 just now. Same result (blank page gets displayed).