Whenever I click on any link in the browser it opens a particular link first and then , the original link that was intended to be openend
When I click on any link in any website in the browser. It first opens a link like this "http://cdn.cloudwm.com/uploads/19/pop/pop.html?url=http%3A%2F%2F20d625b48e.se%2F%3Fplacement%3D400298%26redirect%26test" in a new window. The original link that was intended to be opened will only open when I click the link for the second time. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling firefox many times . I have also chacked the control panel and I could not see any plugin installation that could result in this behaviour.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Google Update
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Picasa plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Sounds like you may have picked up some Malware via "something" that you installed.
"Look for a programm "HD Streamer" ... delete it and clean the browser.
You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner
- MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware
- TDSSKiller - AntiRootkit Utility
- Hitman Pro
- ESET Online Scanner
Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista/XP if you don't already have one.
Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
Open Windows Task Manager ,Processes Tab, you 'll find process name " Isis.exe" right click and end this process , and navigate to Isis.exe file location and delete folder