I keep getting mesages my browser needs updating. Have tried a number of times and failed!! need help
I have "Fedora 11 - linux " on my system. I keep getting messages my browser is out of date. I need to update it. On Firefox website, I do the "free download. Have done this for a number of times. From then on, I am lost. Can somebody please walk me through the process thereafter? Many thanks
Additional System Details
- The IcedTea NPR Web Browser Plugin (using IcedTea6 1.8 (fedora-36.b18.fc11-i386)) executes Java applets.
- The Totem 2.26.5 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- The Adobe Reader plugin is used to enable viewing of PDF and FDF files from within the browser.
- nspluginwrapper is a cross-platform NPAPI plugin viewer, in particular for linux/i386 plugins.This beta software is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100330 Fedora/3.5.9-1.fc11 Firefox/3.5.9
Troubleshooter 1.1a could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.5.9.
Make sure that you meet the System Requirements (GTK+ and GLib) for the current Firefox version.