This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Youtube not properly loading
Each time I load the website youtube, it end up looking like this https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407465_4176208888544_1952320318_n.jpg
All Replies (1)
Check the date and time in the clock on your computer: (double) click the clock icon on the Windows Taskbar.
Make sure that you aren't blocking CSS files.
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window