Events and help for Mentors
Help teach digital skills and share creative ways of teaching technology.
- A/B Testing on Webmaker If you've noticed something changing on Webmaker, and you're not sure why, it's possible you're seeing one of the 'variations' in our A/B testing strategy.
- What kind of events can I organize? Events can be small or large, and can happen anywhere. Kitchen parties, hack jams, and more...
- I did it! My event was a success! How can we celebrate? You're awesome! Here's how to spread the word and keep the Webmaker energy alive after a successful event.
- I'm having trouble with the events platform Find answers to common problems with the events platform.
- Tips for a successful event Don't worry, you're not alone! Here are some pointers to keep in mind, and places to go for help.
- Top tips for creating great teaching kits Tips & tricks for creating great OERs for digital literacy & webmaking. This resource introduces our pedagogical theory & explains how to hack the kits.
- I want to organize an event, how do I get started? Events bring new webmakers to life, form community, and add a party atmosphere to the digital world. Learn how to organize a maker party, big or small.
- How can I give feedback and improve the mentoring process? We've done some great work, but we need your help! Here's how you can give feedback and improve the mentoring process.
- What is a Webmaker Mentor? A Webmaker mentor believes in the power of making as learning. Learn about our global community of builders and leaders. Join us!
- Pro tips on the Webmaker teaching kits This article gets into the nitty gritty of the Teaching Kits to help mentors understand the theoretical models underpinning them.