Fix problems with email providers (gmail, Yahoo, etc.)
Learn how to fix problems with Gmail, Yahoo and other email providers
- FAQ Changing IMAP to POP If your mail server supports both IMAP and POP, Thunderbird will use IMAP by default. Use these instructions to manually configure a POP account.
- Sending and Receiving Messages on Thunderbird This article explains the sending and receiving functions in Thunderbird.
- Configuring Email Aliases Instructions for configuring email aliases in Thunderbird using filters and identities
- ISP Database Thunderbird uses automatic configuration of the connection to mail servers. This article shows how to add ISP configuration data to the database.
- FAQ AOL email Sent Folder AOL email accounts no automatically store sent messages in Thunderbird's '''Sent''' message folder. However, you can manually configure Thunderbird to do this.