Fix problems with email providers (gmail, Yahoo, etc.)
Learn how to fix problems with Gmail, Yahoo and other email providers
- Sending and Receiving Messages on Thunderbird This article explains the sending and receiving functions in Thunderbird.
- FAQ Changing IMAP to POP If your mail server supports both IMAP and POP, Thunderbird will use IMAP by default. Use these instructions to manually configure a POP account.
- Configuring Email Aliases Instructions for configuring email aliases in Thunderbird using filters and identities
- FAQ AOL email Sent Folder As of February 2010, AOL email accounts no longer automatically store sent messages in Thunderbird's '''Sent''' message folder. However, you can manually configure Thunderbird to do this.
- ISP Database Thunderbird uses automatic configuration of the connection to mail servers. This article shows how to add ISP configuration data to the database.