Learn to set up accounts, read, send and manage emails
- Set up email Add and configure your email accounts on Thunderbird
- Read, send and organize emails Learn how to manage your email messages
- Blocking a sender This article explains how to block a particular sender in Thunderbird.
- Make Thunderbird the Default Mail Client If Thunderbird is specified as your system's default email application, it will integrate with other applications (such as word processors and web browsers).
- Maildir in Thunderbird Discussion of the Maildir interface introduced in version 38.