Privacy and security settings
Keep your information safe with Firefox for Android's privacy and security settings.
- Private Browsing on Firefox for Android Private Browsing on your mobile device is great for viewing websites incognito - without saving information about the sites you visit.
- Clear your browsing history and other personal data on Firefox for Android Firefox for Android makes it easy for you to delete your browsing information. You can even automatically delete your data every time you quit Firefox.
- How does Firefox for Android use the permissions it requests? When installing Firefox for Android you may be asked to grant a number of permissions. This article explains what these permissions mean and how they are used.
- Why can't I sync my passwords? This article explains why the sync passwords option is greyed out.
- Firefox Health Report - understand your Android browser performance Firefox Health Report lets you know how well your browser is performing on Android and what steps you can take to improve it.
- How do I use Do-not-track on Firefox for Android? Firefox for Android has a feature that lets you tell websites not to track your browsing behavior. Learn what tracking is and how the feature works.
- How does content that isn't secure affect my safety on Android? Firefox for Android automatically blocks insecure or mixed content from secure web pages. We'll explain what that means and what options you have.
- Using Master Password on Firefox for Android Setting a master password in Firefox for Android can prevent someone with your device from accessing your accounts. We'll explain how it works.
- Top tips to Get Smart on Privacy Protect your online privacy from trackers with these Firefox tools.
- How can I help by submitting mobile performance data? The Telemetry and Crash Reporter features allow Mozilla's engineers to improve Firefox by sending back performance and usage information.
- Share your Android device with a Firefox Guest Session A Guest Session lets someone else use Firefox on your Android device without giving them access to your personal info like passwords, bookmarks and history.