Privacy and security settings
Keep your information safe with Firefox for Android's privacy and security settings.
- How do I use Do-not-track on Firefox for Android? Firefox for Android has a feature that lets you tell websites not to track your browsing behavior. Learn what tracking is and how the feature works.
- Private Browsing on Firefox for Android Private Browsing on your mobile device is great for viewing websites incognito - without saving information about the sites you visit.
- Clear your browsing history and other personal data on Firefox for Android Firefox for Android makes it easy for you to delete your browsing information. You can even automatically delete your data every time you quit Firefox.
- How does Firefox for Android use the permissions it requests? When installing Firefox, Android asks you to grant a number of permissions. This article explains what these permissions mean and how they are used.
- How does content that isn't secure affect my safety on Android? Firefox for Android automatically blocks insecure or mixed content from secure web pages. We'll explain what that means and what options you have.
- Firefox for Android tracking protection Control who's watching you on the Internet. This article explains how to turn on Tracking Protection in Firefox for Android.
- Clear your search history in Firefox Search Firefox Search keeps a record of your previous searches. You can remove items from your search history one-by-one, or clear your search history entirely.
- Using Master Password on Firefox for Android Setting a master password in Firefox for Android can prevent someone with your device from accessing your accounts. We'll explain how it works.