Firefox Sync settings
- How do I add a device to Firefox Sync? If you already have Firefox Sync set up, we'll show you how to add another computer or phone so that you can access your bookmarks, tabs and more on the go.
- How do I set up Firefox Sync? Synchronize your bookmarks, history, passwords, add-ons and open tabs with another copy of Firefox. This article will walk you through setting up Firefox Sync.
- Where can I find the code to add a device to Firefox Sync? When you're trying to add a device to Firefox Sync, you'll be asked to enter the code that the device provides. This article shows you how to find that code.
- How do I choose what types of information to sync on Firefox? We'll show you how to choose which types of information (bookmarks, history, add-ons and passwords) to share across all your devices through Firefox Sync.
- How to update to the new Firefox Sync The latest Firefox includes a new version of Sync. This article will show you how to update.
- How to sync your add-ons with another copy of Firefox This article contains steps for enabling add-on synchronization across devices.
- I've lost my Firefox Sync account information - What to do This article explains what to do if you forget or lose your Firefox Sync password, recovery key or other information and can't access your Sync account.
- Disable Firefox Sync on a lost phone or tablet This article describes what you should do to prevent someone from accessing your passwords on a lost device with Firefox Sync.
- Firefox Sync troubleshooting and tips If you've run into a problem getting Firefox Sync to work correctly, this article will walk you though the most common solutions.