Firefox Sync settings
- I'm having problems confirming my new Firefox Account Here are some common solutions to help you resolve issues such as missing confirmation emails and an outdated Firefox Account status.
- How to update to the new Firefox Sync The latest Firefox includes a new version of Sync. This article will show you how to update.
- How do I set up Firefox Sync? Sync your bookmarks, history, passwords, add-ons and open tabs with another copy of Firefox. This article will walk you through setting up Firefox Sync.
- Why can't I sync my passwords? This article explains why the sync passwords option is greyed out.
- How do I choose what types of information to sync on Firefox? We'll show you how to choose which types of information (bookmarks, history, add-ons and passwords) to share across all your devices through Firefox Sync.
- Firefox Sync troubleshooting and tips If you've run into a problem getting Firefox Sync to work correctly, this article will walk you though the most common solutions.
- Disable Firefox Sync on a lost phone or tablet This article describes what you should do to prevent someone from accessing your passwords on a lost device with Firefox Sync.
- I've lost my Firefox Sync account information - What to do This article explains what to do if you forget or lose your Firefox Sync password, recovery key or other information and can't access your Sync account.
- How to sync your add-ons with another copy of Firefox This article contains steps for enabling add-on synchronization across devices.
- Firefox Sync upgrade - Frequently Asked Questions Common questions about the Firefox Sync transition