Display and appearance
Learn how to change your toolbar, font sizes and browser colors
- Settings for web content, pop-ups, fonts, and languages This article explains the settings available in the Firefox Content panel. These settings are related to how website content is displayed.
- Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars Firefox is easy to customize. Put your favorite features right where you want them. We'll show you how.
- Bookmarks Toolbar - Display your favorite websites at the top of the Firefox window Firefox's Bookmarks toolbar gives you quick access to frequently used bookmarks. This article explains how to show the Bookmarks toolbar and add items to it.
- Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages Zoom is a feature which allows you to increase or decrease either the size of a web page or the size of the text. This article explains how it works.
- Use themes to change the look of Firefox A theme is a type of add-on which changes the visual appearance of Firefox. Learn how to find, install, and manage themes in Firefox.
- What happened to the File, Edit, and View menus? The menu items File, Edit, View, History, etc. are located in the menu bar. This article will help you restore a missing menu bar.
- Change the fonts and colors websites use This article describes how to customize the way you see websites by choosing font styles and colors that will override those used by the websites.
- How to hide the tab strip when you only have one tab Firefox no longer has a setting for hiding the tab strip when you only have one tab but there is an add-on you can download to change this.