The basics of using bookmarks
- Create bookmarks to save your favorite webpages Bookmarks are links to websites that make it easy to get back to your favorite places. This article goes over the basics of making and managing bookmarks.
- Sort your bookmarks to quickly find the ones you want We'll show you how to sort or rearrange your bookmarks in the sidebar or Library window view.
- How do I delete a bookmark? This article describes different methods to delete pages from your Firefox Bookmarks.
- Bookmark Tags - Categorize bookmarks to make them easy to find You can add "tags" to bookmarks. These tags are used to help categorize bookmarks so you can find them easier. Learn how they work.
- Use bookmarklets to quickly perform common web page tasks This article explains what bookmarklets are, and how to install and use them.