Download, install and migration
Learn how to download Firefox on your desktop devices or move information to and from other browsers.
- Firefox versions and languages
- Copy your personal information from one browser to another
- How to download and install Firefox on Windows This article describes how to install Firefox on Windows.
- Install Firefox on Linux This article will show you how to install Firefox on Linux.
- How to download and install Firefox on Mac This article explains how to download and install Firefox on a Mac.
- Firefox release notes - What's New and Known Issues A summary of new features and known issues in the latest version of Firefox.
- Profiles - Where Firefox stores your bookmarks, passwords and other user data Firefox stores your personal information and settings in a profile folder. This article explains the details of what is in your profile and how to locate it.
- Uninstall Firefox from your computer This article describes how to remove the Firefox application from your computer and also how to remove the personal information that Firefox stores.
- Recover lost bookmarks on Firefox Developer Edition Learn a simple method for running both Firefox Developer Edition and standard Firefox versions without losing your bookmarks.
- Recovering important data from an old profile If you've had to create a new Firefox profile, this article will explain how to recover information like bookmarks, history and passwords from an old one.
- Back up and restore information in Firefox profiles Firefox stores your personal information and settings in a profile folder. This article explains how to back up and restore this important data.
- Use the Profile Manager to create and remove Firefox profiles Firefox stores your personal information and settings in a profile folder. Learn to use the Profile Manager to create, remove, rename, and switch profiles.
- Firefox can't be opened after you install it on a Mac - How to fix What to do if you see the error "Firefox.app can't be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed." after installing Firefox on your Mac.