Customize controls, options and add-ons
Make Firefox yours by adding and managing the features that you want.
- Firefox controls and buttons
- Tab settings
- Customize Firefox with add-ons, plugins, and extensions
- Firefox options, preferences and settings
- Bookmark options
- Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars Firefox is easy to customize. Put your favorite features right where you want them. We'll show you how.
- Make Firefox your default browser Make web links open in Firefox automatically by setting it as the default browser on your computer. This article explains how to do that.
- Add social features to the Firefox sidebar Firefox's social features make it easier to keep up with your favorite content by loading it right on the sidebar. Never miss another update!
- Learn more about the design of the new Firefox Firefox has a new streamlined interface as well as features to make it more efficient and easier to customize. We'll look at the thinking behind these changes.
- Block and unblock websites with parental controls on Firefox This article lists resources for blocking children from using Firefox, certain websites or certain content that may be offensive or inappropriate.
- Use the Firefox sidebar to access bookmarks, history and social features The Firefox sidebar feature lets you access your bookmarks, history and social features conveniently at the click of a button.
- How to sync your add-ons with another copy of Firefox This article contains steps for enabling add-on synchronization across devices.
- Viewing HTML5 audio and video in Firefox You can play some types of audio and video content on webpages without a plugin. Learn which media formats you can play and how to save and open them.
- Get help with Firefox Developer Edition Firefox now has a version built especially for developers. Learn where to get help.