Customize controls, options and add-ons
Make Firefox yours by adding and managing the features that you want.
- Firefox controls and buttons
- Tab settings
- Customize Firefox with add-ons, plugins, and extensions
- Firefox options, preferences and settings
- Bookmark options
- Firefox Page Info window The Firefox "Page Info" window gives you details about the page you're on. You can also use it to change permissions for the website.
- Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars Firefox is easy to customize. Put your favorite features right where you want them. We'll show you how.
- Make Firefox your default browser Make web links open in Firefox automatically by setting it as the default browser on your computer. This article explains how to do that.
- Block and unblock websites with parental controls on Firefox This article explains how to block websites or filter website content in Firefox that may be offensive or inappropriate for children.
- HTML5 audio and video in Firefox Firefox plays certain HTML5 audio and video content on web pages without a plugin. Learn about these media formats and how to manage them.
- Access your add-ons with Firefox Accounts The addons.mozilla.org (AMO) site is using Firefox Accounts to offer a more integrated experience across all Mozilla services and products.
- Disable Pocket for Firefox Pocket is included with Firefox by default. Here's how to remove Pocket and also how to re-enable it, if you change your mind.