Everything you need to know to use Firefox Rocket
- Set Firefox Rocket as your default browser Set Firefox Rocket as your default browser.
- Clear your cache without clearing your browsing history Clear your cache to free up space without clearing your browsing history.
- Firefox Rocket Turbo Mode Firefox Rocket's Turbo mode helps you browse faster even in slow connections.
- Capture screenshots using Firefox Rocket Take screenshots of web pages on Firefox Rocket.
- Screenshot categories in Firefox Rocket How Firefox Rocket collects screenshot categories data to improve new features.
- Bookmark pages in Firefox Rocket Bookmark your favorite web pages so you can visit them later.
- Get started with Firefox Rocket Learn all about Firefox Rocket.
- Private Browsing in Firefox Rocket Browse without saving history, cookies, passwords, site preferences, or temporary Internet files.
- Browse faster by blocking images in Firefox Rocket Browse faster in Firefox Rocket by blocking images.
- Add shortcuts to websites on your home screen Add shortcuts to websites on your Android's home screen so you can access them quickly.
- Open and switch between multiple websites (multi-tab) Work with multiple tabs on Firefox Rocket.