Learn how to configure the Internet connection, display and time on your Firefox OS device.
- Internet and Connections Learn more about Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC connections.
- Access Mozilla Services with Firefox Accounts Firefox Accounts is a safe and easy way to access Mozilla Services on all your devices. Learn how to create an account and access services by signing in.
- Update to a new version Your device is set to automatically check for updates every day, but you can manually check at any time. We'll explain how.
- Change the Default Language This article describes how to change the language on Firefox OS.
- What is my Firefox OS version? You can check to see what version of the Firefox OS software you have by looking under Device Information in the Settings app.
- Save battery power Learn how to save battery power on your Firefox OS device.
- Ringer, sound and vibrate settings Learn how to change your alerts or ringtones, add songs as ringtones, or turn your phone on vibrate or silent mode.
- Setting the Screen Lock This article explains the process of setting the screen lock on Firefox OS.
- Privacy and Security on Firefox OS Protect your privacy and security on the web by using the tips described in this article.
- Check the battery level Check the battery life on your smartphone.
- Share files using Bluetooth Bluetooth lets you exchange data over a short distance. Learn how to enable it on your Firefox OS device so you can easily share files with others.
- Set Date and Time This article describes how to set the date and time on Firefox OS.
- Change the wallpaper Make your Firefox OS device personal with a new wallpaper. Here's how to easily set the background image that's used for both the lock screen and home screen.
- Set Screen timeout This article explains how to set Screen timeout on Firefox OS.
- Control screen brightness This article describes how to set the screen brightness on Firefox OS
- Turn on Airplane Mode This article explains airplane mode and how to use it.
- Keyboard settings Learn how to change the keyboard layout and options in Firefox OS and how to type special characters, use word suggestion and auto correction.