Privacy and security
Keep your information safe with Firefox OS locks, privacy features and more.
- Clear browsing history and cookies This article explains how to clear the browsing history, the cookies and stored data on the Firefox Browser on Firefox OS.
- Do not track on Firefox OS Firefox OS has a feature that lets you tell websites not to track your browsing behavior. Learn what tracking is, how the feature works and how to turn it on.
- Privacy and Security on Firefox OS Protect your privacy and security on the web by using the tips described in this article.
- Set your SIM PIN This article explains the process of setting the SIM PIN on Firefox OS.
- Find My Device for Firefox OS The "Find My Device" feature lets you locate, lock or erase your information from a lost or stolen Firefox OS device via the Web.
- Tracking protection in Firefox OS Firefox OS actively blocks domains that are known to track users.
- Send performance data to Mozilla This article explains Firefox OS's telemetry feature, and how to enable or disable it.