- Get started with Firefox OS This article covers the basic features of Firefox OS - apps, messaging, contacts, music and more. It also links to articles that you'll want to explore later.
- Use Adaptive Search to discover personalized apps Just type a single word, like "sushi," to discover related mobile apps. Then save it to your home screen for easy access. This article will get you started.
- Search the web, bookmarks and browsing history Firefox OS helps you find your favorite websites quickly with little or no typing. We'll show you how.
- What is the Marketplace? The Marketplace is a store that features apps designed for your Firefox OS device. It makes finding your favorite apps and discovering new apps easy.
- Accessing maps and local information on Firefox OS This article describes the HERE Maps application on Firefox OS.
- How to switch between or quit apps This article shows you how to quickly switch between open Firefox OS apps and how to close them.
- What's New in Firefox OS? Here's an overview of all the great new features included in your Firefox OS device.
- Set clock alarm on Firefox OS This article explains how to use the alarm clock app in Firefox OS.
- Adding calendars on Firefox OS This article will help you get your personal calendars available for viewing and editing on your smartphone.