How to set up policies on Firefox for your organization.
- Customizing Firefox Using Group Policy (Windows) Firefox supports setting policies via Active Directory as well as using Local Group Policy.
- Customizing Firefox Using policies.json Cross-platform policy support can be implemented using a JSON file called policies.json.
- See active policies on Firefox for Enterprise How to see what policies you have active on a desktop computer.
- Where can I find a list of policies for Firefox for Enterprise? Where to find policies for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Managing policies on Linux desktops How to manage policies on Linux desktops.
- Will policies I set work if users already installed Firefox? Policy support for Firefox is implemented using Group Policy.
- Enforcing policies on Firefox for Enterprise Types of policy engines for Firefox for Enterprise.
- Customizing Firefox on MacOS using configuration profiles On MacOS, Firefox supports customizing policies via a properties list file or .plist file that can be converted to a configuration profile. Learn more.