What is my Firefox OS version?
(Redirected from How do I find what version of Firefox OS I have?)
Some of our support articles refer to different versions of Firefox OS and you may be wondering what version you have. Don't worry, it's easy find out. Here's how:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and select Device information.
- On the Device information screen, look for the version numbers under Software.
- Firefox OS 22.214.171.124 means you have version 1.0.1
- Firefox OS 126.96.36.199 means you have version 1.1
For information about updating your device, see Update to a new version