This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
- What are cookies?
- Block websites from storing site preferences or login status in Firefox
- Delete cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer
- Disable third-party cookies in Firefox to stop some types of tracking by advertisers
- Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences
- Websites say cookies are blocked - Unblock them
- How do I turn on the Do Not Track feature?
Last Update: 2012-05-04