This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Tabs tabs tabs! These articles cover just about everything you'd want know about using tabs in Firefox.
- Use tabs to organize lots of websites in a single window
- Awesome Bar - Search your Firefox bookmarks, history and tabs from the address bar
- Pinned Tabs - keep favorite websites open and just a click away
- Use Tab Groups to organize a lot of tabs
- Tab preferences and settings
- Set what pages open when Firefox starts
- Windows and tabs keyboard shortcuts
- Use mouse shortcuts to perform common tasks in Firefox