Create labels to keep your masks organized, then type them into the dashboard's search bar to quickly find them.
Create a label for your mask
- Click on the Firefox Relay icon in the toolbar.
- Click Manage all masks. This will take you to your Firefox Relay dashboard.
- Find the mask for which you want to create a label and click on Add account name.
- Type the name of the label in the text field and press Enter to save it.
If you generate a mask using the add-on, Relay will create a label for you based on the website the mask was created on.
Get your labels on all your devices
To be able to sync labels across your devices, data collection must be enable on the Firefox Relay settings. Most users will have this preference enabled by default. To check if it's on for you, follow these steps:
- Visit https://relay.firefox.com/accounts/settings/
- Confirm that the box for Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your masks are created and used is checked. This means that data collection is enabled, and your labels will sync across devices.
- If the box is unchecked, check it to enable data collection and click the button.