Update Firefox to the latest version
- Revision id: 49390
- Creator: Michael Verdi
- Comment: TEST - DON'T MARK READY FOR L10N - See discussion
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: Verdi
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
By default, Firefox is set to automatically update itself but you can always do a manual update. Here's how:
Note: If you use your Linux distribution's packaged version of Firefox, you will need to wait for an updated package to be released to its package repository. This article only applies if you installed Firefox manually (without using your distribution's package manager).
- At the top of the Firefox window click the button, go over to the menu and select .At the top of the Firefox window click the menu and select .On the menu bar click the menu and select .
- The About Firefox window will open and Firefox will begin checking for updates and downloading them automatically.
- When the updates are ready to be installed, click
If the update didn't work for some reason, just download and install a fresh copy.