Update Firefox to the latest version
- Revision id: 144208
- Creator: AliceWyman
- Comment: added Windows image for fx55 and other edits (still need Mac image)
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: AliceWyman
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: AliceWyman
By default, Firefox is set to automatically update itself but you can always do a manual update. Here's how:
- Click the menu button , click help and select .On the menu bar click the menu and select .
- The About Mozilla Firefox window will open and Firefox will begin checking for updates and downloading them automatically.
- When the updates are ready to be installed, click .
Stay safe: Download only from the official Mozilla links above to avoid malware.
To change update settings, see Advanced panel - Accessibility, browsing, network, updates, and other advanced settings in Firefox.