This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
- Send plugin crash reports to help Mozilla improve Firefox
- Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history
- How to set the home page
- Adobe Flash plugin has crashed - Prevent it from happening again
- Update Firefox to the latest version
- Startup, home page and download settings
- Profiles - Where Firefox stores your bookmarks, passwords and other user data
- Fix "The bookmarks and history system will not be functional" error message
- How to clear the Firefox cache
- Advanced panel - Accessibility, browsing, network, updates, and other advanced settings in Firefox
- Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences
- Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox
- Make Firefox your default browser
- Settings for fonts, languages, and pop-ups
- Settings for privacy, browsing history and do-not-track
- How do I add a device to Firefox Sync?
- Where can I find the code to add a device to Firefox Sync?
- How do I set up Firefox Sync?
- Create bookmarks to save your favorite webpages
- What happened to the Status Bar?
Templates included in the top articles
Some parts of articles, like how to open the preferences window, are repeated in so many articles, that it makes sense to write those blocks once and have them inserted in articles when they are needed. We use templates for that, here is a list of the templates.
Don't localize the title or slug of these templates.
- Only in Fx4
Don't localize the title or slug of these articles.