Taking Photos on Firefox OS
- Revision id: 70935
- Creator: hossainalikram
- Comment: Changed some typo
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: jsavage
- Is approved? No
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
How To Take Pictures
In your FirefoxOS , You will find a interface like this.
- Now , To open the camera app, tap .
- Position your camera to what needs to be taken and then tap
at the bottom of the screen.
- You might see a screen asking if you want to allow geolocation, select Allow to add this information to your photo. Go to Settings > App Permissions > Camera to adjust the Geolocation setting for your camera app.
- Your photo should now be captured and will be available for half a second for review. If you don't want this photo, tap to delete it.
Firefox OS lets you control your flash and focus settings if your device has these features.