Slow down Firefox for Android's scroll speed
- Revision id: 96927
- Creator: Seburo
- Comment: Corrected title
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: No
If you find that Firefox for Android scrolls too quickly, it is possible to slow it down.
- In the address bar, enter about:config.
- In the search bar (top right), enter ui.scrolling.friction.
- This will display two settings ui.scrolling.friction_fast and ui.scrolling.friction_slow.
- For both settings, double tap on the -1 (which display a number pad), delete the -1 and enter 1500.
- Once done, in the address bar, go to about:home, close Firefox for Android and re-open it.
You should now find that pages will scroll much less freely and be much more sticky.