Share telemetry data with Mozilla to help improve Firefox
- Revision id: 21286
- Creator: Michael Verdi
- Comment: Work in Progress - see discussion tab
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: No
It is often beneficial to be able to measure a product's use in the real world. Telemetry provides this capability for the Firefox browser. Telemetry collects non personal data from your browser, such as memory consumption, responsiveness timing, and feature usage, and sends it to Mozilla on a regular basis. Telemetry is an opt-in solution. This means that you specifically need to enable Firefox to send this data.
How do I opt-in or opt-out of sending performance data?
- Click the menu button and choose . .
- Select the panel.
- Select the tab.
- Check or uncheck the box next to Submit performance data
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.