This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Firefox Preview lets you send tabs from your phone to your computer or other device so that you can view them later. You can also share pages or specific content. We'll show you how it works.
Table of Contents
Send a tab from Firefox Preview to another device
To send an open tab to another device or app:
- Go to the page that you want to send.
Tap the menu button.
to open the share menu.
- To send to a device, you will need to be signed in to Firefox Accounts. Under Send to Device select a device to send the tab.
- To send to an app, email or message and more. Select the icon under All Actions of the action you want to perform.
Share a single photo or file on a web page
- Long-tap on the item you want to share until the context menu pops up.
- Select Share Link, then choose from the list of sharing options.
Share selected text on a web page
- Select the text you want to share by long-tapping on part of it, then dragging the edges of the highlight until your text is selected.
- From the menu select Share then choose from the list of sharing options.