Set Date and Time
(Redirected from How to Set Date and Time on Firefox OS)
Important: The date and time should be set automatically if you have a SIM card inserted into your device. You should not edit the date and time unless it's necessary. If the time identified by your SIM card is incorrect, please contact your carrier. If the SIM card is inserted is not being read or is not functioning properly, please contact your place of purchase.
If you must change your date and time please do so by following these instructions:
- Open the Settings app .
- Scroll down to the Personalization section and select .
- If Set automatically is on, turn it off.
- Tap the field next to Date and choose a month, date and year.
- Tap to apply your changes.
- To set the time, tap the Time field and choose a new time.
- Tap to save your changes.