Send performance data to Mozilla
Telemetry is an optional feature of Firefox OS that measures non-personal information such as memory consumption, app performance, and feature usage. It sends this data to Mozilla on a daily basis, and helps us to identify bugs and improve performance.
How do I turn Telemetry On or Off?
- Tap to open the Settings application.
- Tap the button and the settings window will appear.
- Tap the button to turn Telemetry on or off.
- Open the Settings app .
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap .
- Tap the box next to to turn Telemetry on or off (a check mark means it's on.)
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1MmNm3B