In Firefox version 62 and below, Firefox includes the following bookmark folders by default:
- Most Visited: Available from the Bookmarks toolbar, this folder lists pages you have visited the most number of times.
- Recent tags: Available from the Bookmarks menu, this folder keeps track of the bookmark "tags" you've used most recently. Expand the Recent Tags folder to see a list of tags, then expand each tag to show pages you've recently bookmarked using that tag. For more information on tags, see Bookmark Tags - Categorize bookmarks to make them easy to find.
If you have deleted one or more of these default "Smart Bookmarks" folders, you can restore them by doing the following:
- Type about:config in the address bar and press EnterReturn.
A warning page may appear. Click to continue to the about:config page.
- Search for the preference browser.places.smartBookmarksVersion.
- Double-click onClick the Edit button next to browser.places.smartBookmarksVersion and change the value to 0 (zero).
- Click the Firefox menu and select .Click the Firefox menu at the top of the screen and select .Click the Firefox menu and select .
The next time you start Firefox, the default Smart Bookmarks folders will be re-created.