Reset your Master Password if you've forgotten it
- Revision id: 15384
- Creator: AliceWyman
- Comment: edits based on last revision
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: AliceWyman
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: AliceWyman
Using the Master Password feature, you can protect all of your locally stored usernames and passwords with a master password. If you have forgotten your master password, you must reset it.
Warning: Resetting your master password will remove all of your saved usernames and passwords.
- In the Firefox location bar, enter the following location:
- Press EnterReturn.
- The "Reset Master Password" page will appear. Click the
button, to reset your master password.
Remember: Resetting your master password will remove all of your saved usernames and passwords.