Research upcoming changes to Firefox
- Firefox Nightly Twitter account
- Android Nightly Tumblr blog
- Firefox coordination meeting - Wednesdays at 11am PDT - Often there are cryptic notes about things without links to bugzilla or other references. That's ok. We can search with Google, search in Bugzilla and ask people on irc.
- Release Tracking
- Release Process - Helpful links and explainations of some Bugzilla flags.
- Latest features etherpad
- Firefox for Android roadmap
- Bugzilla query:
- This was written for Firefox 21. There is a portion of the query with a "from" date. In this example it's 2013-01-08. To make this work for another version of Firefox you'll need to change that date to the day the version of Firefox you want to track was released on the Nightly channel.
- Download Firefox Aurora.
- Download Nightly
What to document
Once you've decided what needs to be documented, you'll have to come up with a list of articles and templates that need to be changed (the "what links here" feature is helpful).
- Please add a note to the "needs changes" section of these articles and templates along with your username so people will know who to ask if they have a question.
- Please also add the article to this spreadsheet.
Last Update: 2014-09-24