Play music on Firefox OS
- Revision id: 46155
- Creator: mope
- Comment: minor edit: 'tittle' -> 'title'
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: mluna
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
- To open the Music app, tap .
- From here you can either tap the artwork of the song that you want to play, or you can search for music by album, artist, or song name.
- Once you have found a song to play, tap it, and you will be taken to a screen like this:
- Put on some headphones and lean back in your lazy boy chair.
Finding a Song
Once the Music application is opened, you will see 5 icons on the lower section of your screen.
These icons are used to perform these functions:
- : View all music files.
- : Open the Playlist menu.
- : Find music by artist.
- : Find music by album.
: Find music by song title.
- Find music by song title is only available in version 1.1.
Editing your Playlist
After tapping Playlist (
), you will see the Playlist menu.
From here, you can change the order of songs in your playlist by shuffling or filtering them.