Inviting Other People to Events
- Revision id: 54386
- Creator: Thunderbird Migration
- Comment: Imported from SUMOMO 2014-02-14 09:44:44
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: tb_migration
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: tb_migration
If you need to set up a meeting, and keep track of who's attending and who is not, Lightning can do this as well as allow you to send invitations to people who do not have Thunderbird/Lightning, including Microsoft Outlook users!
Creating the Event
- Create a new event in Lightning, by either going to "File, New, Event" or clicking on the "New Event" button on the toolbar if it is immediately accessible.
- Click on the "Invite Attendees" button.
- The screen that pops up is shown below:
- On the left next to the yellow person icon, you add attendees from your address book.
- After adding all the attendees that you would like to attend the meeting, hit OK.
- Be sure to check the "Notify attendees" box if it is not already checked.