Install and use the Vans Triple Crown Of Surfing app
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
The 2013 Vans Triple Crown of Surfing app brings the action to you. We'll show you how to install it and cover some common questions.
Table of Contents
Install the app
- Just go to Vans Triple Crown Of Surfing app page in the Firefox Marketplace and hit the blue, Free button. When the app is installed the button will say Launch. The app will also be added to your home screen so you easily find it later.
How do I switch the language of the app?
The app and the pre-recorded videos are only available in English but the live streams of the events will be available in Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese and English.
The app doesn't have navigation controls
You may find it easier to use the website in Firefox. You can view it at vanstriplecrownofsurfing.com
The app is not available for my Android device
You can view the website (vanstriplecrownofsurfing.com) in Firefox for the same experience.
The videos won't play on Android
To view the videos, use Chrome and go to the website - vanstriplecrownofsurfing.com.
How do I delete the app when the events are over?
- Press and hold on the app until it wiggles. Then tap the red to delete it.
- Tap the below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) and then tap (on some phones you may need to tap first). button (either Tap the below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) , then and then . button (either
- On the Apps screen, press and hold on the app. Then choose .
- Finally, remove the icon from your home screen.