Import bookmarks from Google Chrome
Firefox lets you easily import bookmarks and other data from Google Chrome. This article gives you step-by-step instructions for getting it done.
Click the , then click . Scroll to the bottom and click .Click the Bookmarks button and select to open the Library window.
- From the toolbar in the Library window, click
- Note: If you are in Private Browsing mode, Private Browsing and try again.will be disabled (greyed out). In that case, turn off
- In the Import Wizard window that appears, select Chrome, then click
- Firefox will list the types of settings and information it can import. Select the items you want to import, then click
- Cookies: Small bits of information stored on your computer by some websites that are used to keep you logged in, store your options, or do other things.
- Browsing History: Information on the sites you have visited.
- Bookmarks: Web pages you have saved in your Chrome bookmarks.
- Click . The items you selected should now be imported.
Last Update: 2014-11-15