How to Uninstall an Application on Firefox OS
- Revision id: 45193
- Creator: feer56
- Comment: mergin
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: feer56
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
You can remove any application that you have downloaded from the Firefox Marketplace to your Firefox OS device by following these simple steps:
- Tap the application that you wish to remove, and hold for 2 seconds.
- Tap the x that shows up at the bottom-right of the app's icon. Example:
- You will be prompted the confirm the deletion. If you are sure that you want to uninstall the application, select
- To complete the process press the Home button.