How to tag Webmaker Makes with the Web Literacy Map
Help future webmakers and mentors teach the web by tagging your makes that align to the Web Literacy Map!
Use the below syntax to ensure that your makes are surfaced when someone searches for a particular term from the Web Literacy Map.
How to add Web Literacy Map tags to your makes:
- Decide which competency or competencies your make helps others learn. Then, log in to Webmaker Click My Makes and select the make you want to tag.
- The Make loads in the tool you used to create it.
- For Thimble: Click the publish button to reveal the tag input box. For Popcorn: Click the "Project" tab. At the bottom of this panel is a "tags" input field.
- Write the compentency tags as listed below. Make sure you use the ampersand sign instead of the word "and", and do not use capitalization or spaces.
- Tag your project. Adding the right meta-tags to your project's HTML is the key to having it appear in the correct section of webmaker.org.
- Hit publish. That's it! Thanks for sharing! Your project should now appear when people search for the tag you tagged it with! Now, people can use it, remix it, localize it and teach others. Nice work!
Web Literacy Map Competency Tags
Don't forget, write the compentency tags exactly as listed below. Make sure you use the ampersand sign instead of the word "and", and do not use capitalization or spaces!
- Exploring tags:
- Building tags:
- Connecting tags:
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1xKvCxo