- Visit https://vpn.mozilla.org/.
- Click on the upper-right side of the screen.
- You’ll see a screen with all plans available. After choosing one, you’ll be taken to the payment screen.
- Enter the email address you want to use for your new Firefox account (if you already have a Firefox account, click Sign in).
- Enter payment information and accept the Terms of Service.
- Complete your purchase by clicking the button.
- A link to create a password for your Firefox account will be sent to your email.
- After creating a password, you’ll be taken to the Mozilla VPN website where you can download the application for your device.
- Locate the installation file that was downloaded onto your hard drive and open it.
- Follow the installation prompts.
- After the installation process is complete, open Mozilla VPN.
- Follow the steps in this article to download Mozilla VPN on your device if you haven’t already.
- Open Mozilla VPN.
- Tap Sign up.
- Enter your email address.
- Tap Get started.
- Create a password for your Firefox account.
- Tap Create account.
- Enter the verification code sent to your email.
- You’ll see a screen with the available plans to purchase. After choosing one, tap Subscribe now and complete your purchase.
- Mozilla VPN is now ready to use.