How to help translate Firefox OS articles
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
L10N Project Plan for Firefox OS
This document describes the basic plan for how we want to proceed with setting the English Firefox OS articles ready for L10N.
Currently, there are about 50 small articles for Firefox OS. See List of Firefox OS related Articles for a complete list of the Firefox OS English articles. Each article has some basic information about an app or setting with a screenshot, an icon, a few simple steps, and a note or tip.
For the launch of Firefox OS v1.1 we will be setting around 10 articles ready for l10n every week!
Michelle Luna will update this project plan each week and we'll be posting it to the L10n forum.
- How to set up the Firefox OS desktop build
- Installing apps
- Change the Default Language
- Add email accounts
- Clear browsing history and cookies
- Firefox OS FAQ
- How to use Facebook, Google, Twitter and YouTube on Firefox OS
- Privacy and Security on Firefox OS
- Send messages
- Play and manage music
- Do I need to install the apps I get in the Adaptive App search results?
- How to Delete a Bookmark on Firefox OS
- Set Date and Time
- WhatsApp alternatives - Firefox OS
- Calls and voicemail
- Setting the Screen Lock
- What is the Marketplace?
- View all Hotmail or Outlook emails
- Address an Email using To, CC and BCC fields in Firefox OS
- Save battery power
You can put your name and language next to the article above to let others know that you are working on the translation.