On Android 4 and above, Firefox doesn't have aoption in the menu. We'll show you how to add this with an add-on.
- Visit the QuitNow installation page on addons.mozilla.org.
- Tap the
- In the new displayed menu, tap to install the QuitNow add-on.
Your Firefox menu will now have amenu item that allows you to exit Firefox for Android.
The Quit option on Firefox for Android lets you close all of your open tabs at once. This option will also automatically clear your browsing history if you've activated this setting.
Add the Quit option to the menu
First, add the Quit option to the menu by setting Firefox to clear your data on exit:
- Tap on the menu button (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) , then (you may need to tap first) , followed by .
- Put a check mark next to Always clear when quitting and select at least one type of data to clear.
Quit or exit Firefox for Android
- Tap the menu button (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) .
If you don't see the Quit option, you might need to scroll further down the menu first.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1xKvaPx