How do I download music, photos and videos from the browser?
- Revision id: 53587
- Creator: ComputerWhiz
- Comment: Added warning about following international copyright laws
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: Verdi
- Is approved? No
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
Firefox OS lets you easily put music, photos and videos on your device by downloading them from the browser. Here's how it works.
Important: When downloading content, users must follow all international copyright laws.
Note: This feature is available in Firefox OS version 1.1 and higher. Not sure what version of Firefox OS you have? Here's how to find out.
- Open the Firefox browser and load the audio, video or photo file you want to save.
- Long-tap (press and hold) on the file for about 2 seconds to bring up the save dialog.
- Tap the
button and in a moment you will see a message saying where the file was saved.
- Audio files are saved in the Music app.
- Photos are saved in the Gallery app.
- Videos are saved in the Video app.