Table of Contents
How can I access my Google Bookmarks?
To access your current Google Bookmarks, just go to www.google.com/bookmarks. Once there, you can export your Google Bookmarks and import them into Firefox if you wish:
- Click the Export bookmarks link on the left side of the page and save them to your desktop.
- Then follow the instructions in Import Bookmarks from an HTML file to get them into Firefox.
How can I add other Google Toolbar features to Firefox?
Actually, many Google Toolbar features are already built into Firefox. Here's a list of them with suggestions for add-ons to replace others:
- Search with popular suggestions - Search bar - add, change and manage search engines on Firefox that includes How to use popular search suggestions in the Search Bar (built-in)
- Access websites with a single click - Bookmarks Toolbar - Display your favorite websites at the top of the Firefox window, Library window or Bookmarks sidebar depending on the way they are displayed (built-in)
- Contribute to any webpage with Sidewiki - Google has decided to discontinue Sidewiki. See this blog post.
- Check your spelling - How do I use the Firefox spell checker? (built-in)
- Translate websites into more than 40 languages - use a translation extension
- Complete forms with AutoFill - Control whether Firefox automatically fills in forms with your information (built-in)
- Customize your Toolbar - Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars (built-in)
- Save Toolbar settings to your Google Account - How do I set up Firefox Sync? using a Firefox Sync account (built-in)
- Find in page - Press Ctrl + Fcommand + F. For more, see How to search the contents of the current page for text or links.
- Page sharing - Consider using other add-ons for sharing.
- Site thumbnails on a new tab - Try out some of the other add-ons for generating tab preview.
- Gmail notifications - See available Gmail add-ons.
Other solutions and alternatives
Share this article: <a href="http://mzl.la/1xKsMZf">http://mzl.la/1xKsMZf</a>